APTMS are pleased to extend Australian and New Zealand travellers a 10% discount on Hawaii car hire with Alamo Rent A Car, just mention the code “Hawaii Admirer” when you Request a Quote.
Why book Alamo with APTMS?
- APTMS is an Australian company who represent Alamo Rent A Car, meaning Aussies have a local contact!
- Alamo has 11 convenient locations in Hawaii including two Waikiki depots (see Hawaii Locations below).
- Liaise with a friendly APTMS reservation team based in Australia.
- Pricing is in Australian dollars and can be made by credit card or via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to avoid credit card processing fees.
- Rates are inclusive of Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
- For peace of mind, you can choose to add Roadside Protection (extra).
- You can allocate a Secondary Driver, arrange a one-way rental (this is handy on Hawaii, the Big Island) and guarantee an infant seat or GPS unit (extra).
- Most car rental companies in Hawaii, including Alamo Rent A Car, require renters to be 21 years old and will charge a Young Drivers Surcharge if the renter is under 25 years old.
- A major credit card will be required (for security) in the name of the Primary Driver.
Alamo’s Hawaii Locations
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
3055 North Nimitz Highway, Honolulu, HI 96819
Alamo depot: Follow the signs to baggage claim, exit and cross the street to the shuttle bus collection area in the centre median.
Open daily: 12:00am-1:00am; 5:00am-11:59pm
- Waikiki Discovery Bay
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard Site 206, Honolulu, HI 96815
Open daily: 7:00am-7:00pm
- Waikiki Kaiulani
151 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
Open daily: 7:00am-8:00pm
- Hawaii Aulani Resort
92-1185 Aliinui Drive, Kapolei, HI 96707
Open daily: 7:00am-5:00pm
- Kahului Airport (OGG)
905 West Mokuea Place, Kahului, HI 96732
Alamo depot: Follow the signs to baggage claim, exit and proceed directly behind the kiosk to the shuttle bus. Note, no cruise ship pick up.
Open daily: 5:00am-11:00pm
- Kapalua Airport (JHM)
30 Halawai Drive Site C, Lahaina, HI 96761
Alamo depot: Located 2 miles from the airport. Rentals at this location will be serviced by Enterprise. Clients call depot when they arrive to organise shuttle (if it’s not already there). Note, no cruise ship pick up.
Open daily: 7:00am-5:00pm
HAWAII, THE BIG ISLAND
- Hilo International Airport (ITO)
131 Kekuanaoa Street, Hilo, HI 96720
Alamo depot: Follow the signs to baggage claim, exit airport terminal to the car rental area. A shuttle service is offered to/from the port in Hilo (about a 15-20 minute wait).
Open daily: 5:30am-9:30pm
- Waikoloa Hilton
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738
Open daily: 7:30am-11:30am; 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Kona International Airport (KOA)
73-106 Aulepe Street, Keahole-Kona Airport, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Alamo depot: Exit baggage claim and proceed to the shuttle bus pick up area.
Open daily: 5:30am-11:30pm
- Lihue Airport (LIH)
3276 Hoolimalima Place, Lihue, HI 96766
Alamo depot: Exit baggage claim, cross the main breezeway to the shuttle bus pick up area, which is located behind the rental car booths. A shuttle from the port runs consistently, with a 15-20 minute wait. Shuttle returns every hour on the hour until the ship departs or 8pm at the latest.
Open daily: 5:15am-10:45pm
- Molokai Airport (MKK)
Building #2 Airport Loop, Hoolehua, HI 96729
Alamo depot: Building #2, Airport Loop (in terminal).
Open daily: 6:00am-8:00pm
Alamo’s Car Types (as shown or similar)
Request a Quote from APTMS
To request a “no obligation” quote for Hawaii car hire from APTMS please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following travel information.
- Primary Driver’s name
- Pick-up/Drop-off locations (choose from Hawaii Locations listed above)
- Pick-up time/Drop-off time
- Car Type (choose from Car Types listed above)
- If required, request a GPS unit or infant seat
If you’re an Australian or New Zealand traveller don’t forget to mention “Hawaii Admirer” for a 10% discount off Hawaii car hire with Alamo.