Pre-book Hawaii activities, tours and experiences before arrival and then you won’t have to waste valuable holiday time worrying about it.
Pre-Book Hawaii Activities
Here are some good reasons why pre-booking Hawaii activities is better than waiting until you arrive:
1. Your time in Hawaii is limited and should be spent completely relaxed, not worrying about finding a tour desk or wasting valuable holiday time hopping online to book Hawaii activities, tours and experiences.
2. Hawaii is busy year-round and Hawaii activities often book out ahead of time.
3. If you don’t have some form of an itinerary to follow you are at risk of getting side-tracked and subsequently missing out on the Hawaii activities you had hoped to do.
4. Arranging Hawaii activities ahead of time means you can undertake research and look at reviews to make better-informed choices.
• If you prefer to be more spontaneous on holidays, at least pre-book your must-do activities.
• If you plan to do an activity that is weather dependent, e.g. a helicopter flight or whale watching tour, pre-book it for the start of your holiday. Should the tour cancel due to poor weather, this gives you the flexibility to reschedule it for a later date during your stay.
• The Hawaii Admirer Hawaii Activity Shop is the perfect hub to discover hundreds of things to do across the islands of Kauai, Oahu, Maui and Hawaii, the Big Island. It’s best viewed off a desktop computer (screenshot below), rather than a smartphone. Bookings are made in AUD and a detailed confirmation voucher is provided via email which includes the tour operator’s direct contact information.