Dole Whip (sometimes referred to as Dole Soft Serve) is a non-dairy pineapple ice cream.
Once upon a time, this sweet-treat was available exclusively at Disneyland and The Magic Kingdom.
Thankfully, that’s not the case anymore!
The creator of this cult-status confection, Dole Whip Company, has an operation in Wahiawa not far from Oahu’s North Shore. Therefore, Dole Plantation (64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa) is the most obvious place to find Dole Whip on the island but it’s not the only place!
There are numerous outlets that sell Dole Whip frozen dessert.
WAIKIKI AND SURROUNDS:
- ABC Store on Lewers Street (205 Lewers St, Honolulu)
- Aloha Whip in the Queen Kapiolani Hotel (150 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu)
- Banyan Snack Shack at Waikiki Banyan (201 Ohua Ave, Honolulu)
- Inside T Galleria by DFS (330 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu)
- Lawson Station by Moana Surfrider (2365 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu)
- Leonard’s Bakery (933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu)
- Waikiki Beachside Bistro (2425 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu)
- Walgreens outside Ala Moana Center (1488 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu)
- Frost (43 Oneawa St, Kailua)
- Sea Life Park (41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo)
- Fumi’s Shrimp Farm (56-781 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku)
- Aulani, A Disney Resort (92-1185 Ali’inui Dr, Kapolei)
- Island Country Markets (92-1048 Olani St, Kapolei)
Disclosure: At no extra cost to you, The Hawaii Admirer will earn a small commission for purchases made through the affiliate links used on this website. Mahalo for your support!