Dole Whip (aka Dole Soft Serve) is a popular non-dairy pineapple ice cream available in Hawaii.
While it’s the most obvious place to find Dole Whip on the island of Oahu, it’s not the only place!
- ABC Store #38 on Lewers Street (205 Lewers St, Waikiki)
- Aloha Whip in the Queen Kapiolani Hotel (150 Kapahulu Ave, Waikiki)
- Banyan Snack Shack at Waikiki Banyan (201 Ohua Ave, Waikiki)
- Barefoot Beach Cafe (2699 Kalakaua Ave, Waikiki)
- Kokoro Cafe in the Paina Lanai Food Court (Royal Hawaiian Center)
- Lawson Station by Moana Surfrider (2365 Kalakaua Ave, Waikiki)
- Waikiki Beachside Bistro (2425 Kalakaua Ave, Waikiki)
- Zagu in the Makai Food Court (Ala Moana Center) *we love the Vanilla Dole Whip here!
OAHU’S EAST COAST
OAHU’S NORTH SHORE
- Fumi’s Shrimp Farm (56-781 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku)
OAHU’S WEST SIDE
- Aulani, A Disney Resort (92-1185 Aliinui Dr, Kapolei)
- Island Country Markets (92-1048 Olani St, Kapolei)
As you can see, there are numerous outlets that sell Dole Whip frozen pineapple ice cream. Enjoy!
Dole Plantation Tours
Disclosure: The Hawaii Admirer will earn a small commission for purchases made using the affiliate links on this website. Mahalo [Thank you] for your support!