Dole Whip (also referred to as Dole Soft Serve) is a popular non-dairy pineapple ice cream available in Hawaii.
Once upon a time, this sweet-treat was available exclusively at Disneyland and The Magic Kingdom. Thankfully, that’s not the case anymore!
The creator of this cult-status confection, Dole Whip Company, has an operation in Wahiawa not far from Oahu’s North Shore. Therefore, Dole Plantation (64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa) is the most obvious place to find Dole Whip on the island but it’s not the only place!
- ABC Store on Lewers Street (205 Lewers St, Waikiki)
- Aloha Whip in the Queen Kapiolani Hotel (150 Kapahulu Ave, Waikiki)
- Banyan Snack Shack at Waikiki Banyan (201 Ohua Ave, Waikiki)
- Inside T Galleria by DFS (330 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Waikiki)
- Kokoro Cafe in Paina Lanai Food Court at Royal Hawaiian Center (2233 Kalākaua Ave, Waikiki)
- Lawson Station by Moana Surfrider (2365 Kalakaua Ave, Waikiki)
- Leonard’s Bakery (933 Kapahulu Ave, Kapahulu)
- Waikiki Beachside Bistro (2425 Kalakaua Ave, Waikiki)
- Walgreens outside Ala Moana Center (1488 Kapiolani Blvd, Ala Moana)
OAHU’S EAST COAST
OAHU’S NORTH SHORE
- Fumi’s Shrimp Farm (56-781 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku)
OAHU’S WEST SIDE
- Aulani, A Disney Resort (92-1185 Aliinui Dr, Kapolei)
- Island Country Markets (92-1048 Olani St, Kapolei)
As you can see, there are numerous outlets that sell Dole Whip frozen pineapple ice cream.
RELATED >> What Are the Most Popular Hawaii Tours?
Dole Plantation Tours
Disclosure: The Hawaii Admirer will earn a small commission for purchases made using the affiliate links on this website. Mahalo [Thank you] for your support!